-Drumstick- -Drumstick- -Drumstick- -Drumstick- -Drumstick- -Drumstick- -Drumstick- -Drumstick- -Drumstick- -Drumstick- -DrumstickZaiizai-

Monday, August 30, 2010


Yeah i like this photo..
cause i'm the most lengzai in the photoXD
hahass Just kidding.

Is a Monday! Yeahh !!
Why i so happy lerh ?
Cause we celebrate Mederka at school =)
And i has been Invited !
with my Dream girl together!
Hahass.. shy XD

By The Way..
Satan sometime also will give us a Happy day
You know why ma? XP
Cause ah , when Satan gave me this Happiness with Her
I will leave God alone..T-T
Then Satan will very very Happy.. XD

So at last i decide..
"Choose the right time to pak tor
I never confession to her
Choose the Lord's way to serve God
I will never give up"

AMEN AMEN AMEN XD.

By The Way.. Having a nice Memories Today
My couple partner? Leave it to God ba.^^




My teacher En.Saiful XD..
always catch my hair long de.!!


So i'm going to punch him XD


By the way.. We won the 3rd prize
hahaha.! That time i was shock
Like that also can win xD
Praise for the LORD !
Byess !

Tata~