-Drumstick- -Drumstick- -Drumstick- -Drumstick- -Drumstick- -Drumstick- -Drumstick- -Drumstick- -Drumstick- -Drumstick- -DrumstickZaiizai-

Saturday, August 7, 2010

Woahh.. so touching ^^

6/8/10
Another touching day !!
today i'm sick.. so i never went to school again ^^
and my brother is sick too :D
Cause my virus bacteria infect him ! Wahahaha =D
then hor.. today morning he asked me want eat what..
walauu.. so touch loh!! even though is a little bit action
but is so touchh !! ^^.. feel holy spirit fill in my home liaooo ~~!
And he bought a nasi lemak for mie..haha not bad lar x)
Btw.. i like nasi lemak too !
But i hate eat nasi lemak without chili sauce !!
But i have cough.. at last i also choose eat with chili sauce..cause beh tahan without it XD
But i'm regret i do that ! cause.. after i ate.. normal cough > high cough !!
Cough until wanna vomit bloodd~
then my stomach also beh tahan already.. ''it'' ask me go toilet vomit these foods @@"after that feel better ^^
YEahh~ have a nice touching day~ Love Jesuss much n family^^

Tata~