-Drumstick- -Drumstick- -Drumstick- -Drumstick- -Drumstick- -Drumstick- -Drumstick- -Drumstick- -Drumstick- -Drumstick- -DrumstickZaiizai-

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Saturday n Sunday recently ^^


DArkky ~
Interesting why this photo so dark ma??
haha.. actually nothing inside
This pic so dark.. cause.. Saturday We celebrate Kelly BD
But i didn't take a photo with her T-T
I'm regret !!
Haihhh.. just forget it bahh..>.<"
lets say how we celebrate Kelly Birthday :D
And that Timci have an Evil plan
He bought a Muffin..
and a Cake..
 HahaXD
Don't need me tell out, u all oso know ba.. Haha ^^.

By the Way..
That Saturday is fun..Although numbering is dropping
But..! I believe that Jesus will bring back them ^^ .
Faith Faith Faith ! Yeahhh~!

And hor.. i have some words to share to my followers :D
To my lovely CG:

Qiao Qi - Hey you ! This Saturday coming Church dance ahh? maybe I will join you^^. Cause Timci asked me go too.. Muhaahahhaha :D Come see u PK on floor ^^ Wakakakakaaaa

Josephine Tio - Hey you ! Please arhh.. When I'm serious time.. you also must serious abit.. ><" and hor , so happy to see u starting commit in CYC ^^.. jia you ahh ~ God Blessss you!

Jenny Tio - Hey you ! STUPID! haha.. no lah just kidding.. don make it serious ! XP.. miss u lah , no come church for 2 weeks liaoo HAaaaih!! Disappointed !.. Haha no lahh.. know u have performance la ^^ Cheers!

Yee Wern - Hey you ! Wanna die isit? Keep call me as ''Gai Bei Jie'' waalao.. qian da ah ni ! Haha.. btw , really happy to know u this sister :D cause ahh.. everySaturday i also can see u cry! HAHA~..sorry Fish u at here xP.

Ying Hui - Haha.. halo mushroom :D UR blog its so nicee.. that sentence ''别再哭了 多不值得 笑着把爱情看透彻'' i like it :D  yeahh ! GAmbateH !^^ Cheers uP xP . Lets go Crazy for Jesus.. we're we're the army of God !

To My Dear Jie - I LOVE YOU !!! Gambateh ! Lets fight for Jesus!

To My leader..TIm Ci n KIn Hou - By the way.. i know you two are not my follower .. but i have a words to tell you at here :D THANK YOU ! Thank you for your word.. Thank you For ur words hurting me..! Hahaa.. really thank alot .. 1 hurt .. 1 grow .. 1 improve .. 1 new of me ^^.

TO other CG de 1 stupid - This sentence ''you let me think about that was really so childish last time...'' Hahas.. u also knew it? That time i was pui hap-ing you this childish xD to act like an childish.. walaoo ~
By the way.. sometime being an Childish is fun XD.

To other of my 1 Billion FanS..my followers
Heyy.. Gambateh ahh u all ^^.. maybe now you all having a lot of problem.. here i Encourage you all.. go seek for Lord's way first .. Jesus can help you all ! =)
God Bless Malaysia^^

AND THE SUNDAY

Morning
I'm helping my grandmother clean fan ><"

sitting on stair to wash it.. scary><"

When i washed the fan..
do u know what happened next?
 I opened the fan..
THEn...

I forget to clean it
so.. the fan is wet..
then when i open the fan.. the water shoot into my bro there..
then made him woke up n take a pillow cover his face
Hahaha =)

RM 50 logo!!!
Got happy got Sad.
Happy - I help Grandma wash fan she gave me RM50
wahahaha =)
Sad - WHEN my brother lost RM50
always wut me.. say me is the Theif..Walaoo =.=''


And the Afternoon time..
Went to church at 1pm..
and pray for 1hour 50mins in Prayer Room
^^..Felt Holy Spirit around me

Then yamcha with XiaoYing..
After that already 3.00pm++
we go L5
Before we go L5.. we at P3..den hor.. Miracle!
Miracle has happened!
We didn't click the '^''UP' button
the LIFT auto open..
AND BESIDE HAVE NO OTHERS..
wah.. Is just like God help me open door..open way..
Then the prayer meeting said..
God helped us to opened a way.. to be an actor !
wah.. so touch :D
Cause hor.. actually hor.. me 7 yrs old already have this dream ^^

To my reader..
Don't need to worry about tml
Don't need to worry about your future.
God will help u open all the way
God will help u open all the door
God will help u open all the future of you =)
Seek for Lord's way. no matter what situation !
Gambateh.~ God bless you!

And the Night time
Finished Prayer meeting..
We went to ''wai sek kai''
MAkann!! ^^
with yingying,waisee,sookyee,fongpeng,pooikee,winne
xiaoying,yinghui,
siufung,kinhou,timci,weihong,kevin,keinbeen!

yeaahh FUN! sweet memories =)

I

Tata~