-Drumstick- -Drumstick- -Drumstick- -Drumstick- -Drumstick- -Drumstick- -Drumstick- -Drumstick- -Drumstick- -Drumstick- -DrumstickZaiizai-

Friday, October 22, 2010

WALAO >
221010
Haiiyaa~ can i say unlucky day? LOL><
Yesterday PeiQi asked me to go ioi see see the work at 4pm..
den today at 1.00pm receive PeiQi msg.. it say can reach at 3pm..?
That time my phone was no credit reply..
So i fast fast eat & bath.. and getting ready to go ioi
But that time.. having a heavy rain.. T-T
So i take mai umbrella go.. but no use..
Heavy Raining xia.. its made my body & shoe wet wet ><"
Walked 25mins.. finally i reached the MidValley bus-stop..
And then i receive PeiQi msg once again..
She said.. "Sry o. My leader suddenly got important thing to do . So cancel edi . Reli sorry a.."
LOL~ ~ ~ ~ ~ T-T.. kelian de me , walk back home ba.

Today do jo 1 things.. heavy rain.. still walk to 7eleven with 25mins just top-up Phone credit.. and walk back home again.. HAHA ~ nice experience


Tata~