-Drumstick- -Drumstick- -Drumstick- -Drumstick- -Drumstick- -Drumstick- -Drumstick- -Drumstick- -Drumstick- -Drumstick- -DrumstickZaiizai-

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Erkkhem =.='

091010
Yes ! I confess i bring the emotion come Church..
No ! I don wan bring the emotion to the Church..
But ! I can't... the feeling is so suddenly..
Even ! I pray try to stop the emotion..
However ! Is the same.. i still bringing the emotion..

haiz.. what things made me so emo?
maybe is that 'thing' ?
or maybe is that 'things' ?
or maybe oso is that 'things' ?
hmm?.no? maybe is that 'things' ?
Hahax.. sorry wasted ur 4second .. and get nothing..

STUPID DRUM!
WAKE UP LORH!
STOP BEING STUPID!
3 MONTHS..
IS NOT MUCH TIME LEFT!
DON THINK TOO MUCH OF NEGATIVE!
STUPID DRUM ~~~~~~! U SO STUPID~
COME ON !!POSITIVE WAY ~!!

Yeah.. i'm really stupid.. scolding myself stupid
BUT! after that i'm not stupid anymore ! ^^~

-In the midnight 3am-
Thanks Lord just let me realize that today i forgot to pray
But that time I'm tired.. ~
TIRED?! NO~ TIRED is a bad reason.
I Need to pray pray pray.. pray a strong spirit heart <3
Love u my Lord !
U'r my God Forever ! Muackkksx

Tata~