-Drumstick- -Drumstick- -Drumstick- -Drumstick- -Drumstick- -Drumstick- -Drumstick- -Drumstick- -Drumstick- -Drumstick- -DrumstickZaiizai-

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Regret..

121010
I'm regret to go school today.. = =''
YOU KNOW WHY?!
DO YOU KNOW WHY?!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BECAUSE WHEN I GO TO THE SCHOOL
I SAW MY CLASSMATE ONLY HAVE 3 PPL
WAALAOooooo wWwwwWeeih !
Haiih.. boring ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
my best friends all ponteng. . . .
lolx. . . fat ngao dao at school !

And...
Today give ppl 'tim'..
They said KFC meet.. for a lunch time
and me n kin hou waited 40-50min at there chat chat n fat ngao dao agains

Yesterday date me.. i reject.
then beg me.. please please please..
ZZZzz... Then today still wan be lated..
and somemore.. said to me : u still wan eat anot? if don wan nvm
wah.. = =? excuse me.. u date me u still dare ask me until like that?
wow~~
I'm really regret to go school today ! ! !

May God bless u ~ Forgive & Forget <3

Tata~