-Drumstick- -Drumstick- -Drumstick- -Drumstick- -Drumstick- -Drumstick- -Drumstick- -Drumstick- -Drumstick- -Drumstick- -DrumstickZaiizai-

Thursday, December 9, 2010

A simply post

081210
Yeaaaha ! SPM finish ady laahh !! HAHA~
Today Perdagangan.. WOW ! like Kindergarden! so easy larhh.. hahahas!
I'm the 1st one who go out from the class room ! XPXP~ 
Finished exam , walk back home.. 
Suddenly a saw Popo 60-70 yrs old de.. 
Standing on the road beside.. like waiting people..
and she asked me.. Didi , wad time isit now ar?
i reply her 11.11 = ) and then , suddenly have gan dong.. go chit chat with her
haha..not bad not bad , she also an Christian ^^! 
Today God let me experience 爱 人 如 己 ! 

Hahahas , i can't believe i so Gentleman laah !
I sacrifice my phone money give her call her friend..
I sacrifice my time to chat with her..
I sacrifice my energy to take umbrella covering her..
And i sacrifice my time pray for her..

OMG ! Is That me? LOL ~
If last time.. choi her dou sohh arr ~
ahaha.. anyways thanks Lord gimme a chance to love other people that i don't even know

Hmm.. after SPM do wad leh?
Actor ? But In Malaysia like mou cin tou .. 
Chef ? I cook rice also don't know.. 
God arr ~ i still waiting your answer !!^^

wow.. today i finally tell out i wan say de things ! LOL~ haha!
Anyways.. seek for the
Lord's way siinn X )

圣 灵 所 结 的 果 子 , 就 是 仁 爱 , 喜 乐  和 平  忍 耐 , 恩 慈 , 良 善 , 信 实 , 温 柔  节制  
The fruit of the Spirit is Love, Joy, Peace, Patience, Kindness, Goodness, Faithfulness, Gentleness and Self-control.
Yeaah , readers keep this up ! END 

Tata~