-Drumstick- -Drumstick- -Drumstick- -Drumstick- -Drumstick- -Drumstick- -Drumstick- -Drumstick- -Drumstick- -Drumstick- -DrumstickZaiizai-

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

A dead post

Hey !! 
Followers ~
Thanks u all keep follow me.. 
But after 16/12/2010.. u all cant see my update anymore..
Or i should say.. u all cant see me in the world anymore..
Because i'm Going to suicide on 16/12/2010..
Really thanks u all always make me smile..
Really appreciate u all always encourage me..
But.. have something.. made me emo..
and i'm going to suicide le..
don miss me ya.. and sorry bro & sis..
SOT AR? play play play.. 好 玩 不 玩 , 玩 自 杀 !
Haihh.. these day , facebook so heng play suicide ooh.. = =''
I don't want let the
Satan bring the  自 杀 潮 流 !!  

I want pray pray pray !! lets us stand up & 带 动 信 耶 稣 的 潮 流 ! ! 
Satan !!! GO away lah u ! puii ~ =P
CYC de 疯 子 ! We are here to crazy for u ! ^ ^

Stand strong always x )

Tata~