-Drumstick- -Drumstick- -Drumstick- -Drumstick- -Drumstick- -Drumstick- -Drumstick- -Drumstick- -Drumstick- -Drumstick- -DrumstickZaiizai-

Thursday, September 9, 2010

The True GOD i know

HAHAHAHAHAS!!!!
SYOK! HAHAHA
SYOOOOk!!

wow.. really shiok lorh!
5/9/10- morning i going Church with 0$$
I didn't tell.. my family i'm bankrupt..
and i just pray.. Hope GOD will bring me all the way in Financial.
Haha.. and i just pray it with faith n no need worry about tml..
THEN! that day morning my grandma say go where..
I reply her.. go see my dear Jesus XD.
Then she said.. u got money meh?
I say.. no worr.. go see Jesus no need use money oso..
BUT she didn't know.. she thought me always go out need use money
den gave me RM30! wahahaa.. and i oso don't know..
when i check my wallet only notice it LOL!xD.
YEAH PRAISE THE LORD

6/9/10- yesterday watch movie used RM12
stupid cats n dog.. lols~><"
Then today! i tell my mom tonight i will late back
i go pasar malam :)
then hor.. she ask me .. u got money meh?
i say.. no worr.. so how ? >

Hahass.. i so yum! :P
then she straight ask me go her bag and take RM50 ba..
wahahhahaa :)
that night i didn't use much.. cause i need to save money
cause save for friday spent a stupid ticket n tml outgoing geh.. =)

8/9/10-tonight.. i tell them tml i gtg church at 8.30am
den go play play play..will be back home at 10pm++
then hor.. suddenly my mom asked me again
u got money meh?
*i syok again.. !! hahass*
i say yes.. a little bit loh. why? u wan give me ah XP
then she gave me RM50 again..muhahaaaaha!

THE GOD I KNOW IS ALwAYS TRUE!!
Its just like Teck Meng said..
Pray with Faith
Don't need worry about tml
leave it to GOD.
FAITH TO GOD.
yayaya.. AMEn !! :)
Hallelujah ~

Tata~