-Drumstick- -Drumstick- -Drumstick- -Drumstick- -Drumstick- -Drumstick- -Drumstick- -Drumstick- -Drumstick- -Drumstick- -DrumstickZaiizai-

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Jesus

HAHAs YOO! !! HArrloos Babis !
Heee~
Just Kidding ONLY ^^.

RECENTLY.. Got Happy, Got SAD, Got Tired :P

Happy - Cause of something !

SAD - Cause of something !

Tired - Cause of pasar malam !

Hahaha.. GOD arkk! Thank Q so much eh !
Bring me to know u~~~
And i get so muccchiees Blessed FROM U!
I WILL APPRECIATE IT! FOREVER!
And oso THANK Q to let me know the true brother n sister in Christ :D

CYC 20 J .. YEAh ! Army Of GOD .. will never ever GIVE UP!!!
CYC 20 J .. YEAh ! All Lengzaii n Lengluii ! Especially me ! The Lengzai ! WHAHA
CYC 20 J .. YEAh ! Appreciate IT ! MY HOUSE ! MY FAMILY !
CYC 20 J .. YEAh ! Alwayss Made me Happi Made me LAUGH. LOVE YOU ALL YA ! !
CYC 20 J .. YEAh ! Attitude is always the best ~ the right way ~! WEEeeee ~
CYC 20 J .. YEAh ! Amen !

Hahaas..! TIMCI u here?! 1 word can describe u is STUPID !
Hahaaasss.. think back last time..
U at CellGroup just ACT like an stupid.. and made us laugh
Haha.. geng lohh u .. really can try be ACTOR liaoo.. :D

Anyways.. turn back the serious situation .
Hmm.. say real geh.. U didn't hurt me b4..
Do u know.. I'm just waiting u to hurt me !
Just say the true word to me !
1 Hurt 1 Grow 1 Improve 1 New of me ~
Don't need treat me like xiao hai zii liao :P
JUST HURT ME BA~

Btw.. thank you ! Thank YOU keep leading me to the God way^.^

NO u = I'll not stay the Church.. and lost the way~
Got u = Got the Good of me now.. GOOD ATTITUDE !^^
Lost u = I'll lost the Lord's way.. and i will cry cry cry T-T no direction
Having u = PERFECT LIFE .
Loving u = GAY? nooo~~!! my dear leader :P !! LOVE U SO MUCH

To my followers : Sorry.. is that too Gay? LOL Please ah don misunderstand !



Haihh.. SAD ! SAD ! SAD ! CAUSE OF SOMETHING !

Btw.. this few day saw a lot of ChurchMate very moody..
And i saw their also moody of the same thing
The same thing i moody of it .

Btw,, thanks God.. giving me so down mode !
Cause this few days I'm praying of it !
I'm Asking God to break my heart.
And God has really broke my Heart !

I believe what Timci had said.. Once ur heart is broken.
Then that time is time to Grow up more n more !

Wooho.. I'm trying to breakthrough IT NOW.

FORGET IT ! FORGET THE SADNESS THINGS!
DON WANNA CARE ! DON WANNA THINK !
I JUST WANNA BE HAPPY TO SEEK FOR LORD'S WAY!
HOPE U'RE TOO ! GOD BLESS U !
ANYWAYS I DON'T KNOW THAT U WILL SEE MY BLOG AGAIN ANOT
BUT JUST WANNA TO TELL U GOD BLESS YOU ! CHEER UP.Be Happy Always!


Haiiya.. so tired lerh recently.. PM PM PM !
Pasar Malam , 
Pasar Malam , Pasar Malam !
But i tell myself.. can't be lazy ! Must stand strong!
Go FIRE FOR JESUS.. CRAZY FOR JESUS..!

Evangelistic GOD NAME ! ! !

I believe that when we sacrifice our time.. our energy !
Will not be waste ! GOD I BELIEVE U ! MIRACLE will happen on US !

Miracle will happened ON MALAYSIA !
Miracle will happened ON KL !
Miracle will happened ON CYC! ! !

AMENNNNNNNNN~ ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !





Tata~